Today in this blog, I will be talking about a new recipe “Oats Biryani” that I tried with a special and star ingredient, which you will be known later in this blog. Oats Biryani might sound boring or tasteless to you because of the presence of oats, but trust me, it is not. Even, I would say, it’s the most delicious and healthy Biryani I have ever had in my life. Also, the star ingredient which I used in it has enhanced its taste and quality so damn much. I am sure, you are excited to know more, so let’s just get started.
Chopped Garlic, Ginger Paste, Sliced Onions, Chopped Carrots, Chopped Yellow Capsicum, Green Peas, Sukha Khada Masala, Red Chili, Salt, Ghee, Garam Masala, and Turmeric.
• To make this scrumptious Oats Biryani, first of all, take a pan, add 1.5 tbsp ghee, add Sukha Khada Masalas, fresh ginger paste and chopped garlic. Saute them together until they turn a little brown.
• On the very next step, add all the veggies and spices one by one, like Garam Masala, Red Chili Powder, and Turmeric and saute them as well.
• Then add some water and cover the pan with a lid for 5 minutes, so that the veggies are cooked well.
• Once the veggies are tender, it’s time to add Biryani Masala and salt to taste.
• After all the spices, finally, add some oats, mix them well with veggies and add little water, and cover the pan for around 4-5 minutes for oats to cook.
• Once your Biryani is ready, it’s time to garnish it with “Crispy Fried Onions” by Kings Dehydrated Foods. It's the star ingredient of the dish I was talking about. Since these are dehydrated, so you don't need to worry about extra calories and can enjoy the extra crunch in your recipe. Moreover, they’ll save your cutting, or cooking time and its crunchiness will elevate the final taste of the dish. And it's healthy as well.
And finally, your luscious Oats Biryani with a twist of Crispy Fried Onions is ready to eat. It’s yummy, quick and healthy option that you can have without cheating on your diet. Talking about Kings Dehydrated Foods and especially these Crispy Onions, they are just amazing. It’s such a convenient option, which saves lots of time and can elevate the taste of any dish.
I tried it for the first time, and all I can say is that I am just in love with “Crispy Onions” by “Kings Dehydrated Foods” and would recommend to everyone. It has saved so much of my cooking and cutting time. With this, I don’t need to worry about shedding of tears while cutting the onions, no hassle of deep-frying, caramelising and all. Just open the pack and put it on the plate to enjoy without adding extra calories. Try this Oats Biryani recipe with Crispy Fried Onions today. You can even use these Crispy Onions in any food or recipe, like Veg Biryani, Evening Snacks, or anything else in which you want to add some crunch without increasing your calories intake. So, try it today and surprise your taste buds with this delicious and healthy option.